Sklar of the North Texas Heart Center at Medical City Hospital said, "When the laser can be employed as the coronary atherectomy procedure of choice, either alone or with PTCA and/or stent implantation, there results a substantial cost savings.
What does NTHC stand for?
NTHC stands for North Texas Heart Center (Dallas, TX)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NTHC
We have 7 other meanings of NTHC in our Acronym Attic
- Nokia Theme (file extension)
- Norges Tekniske Hoegskole (Norwegian Institute of Technology)
- North Tees and Hartlepool (primary care trust; UK)
- Northumbrian (linguistics)
- Note to Holders (US DoD)
- Northern Territory Horticultural Association (Australia)
- Northern Tier Hardwood Association
- Nuclear Thyroid Hormone Binding Protein
- Newcastle Trades Hall Council (Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia)
- North Texas Hospital for Children (Dallas, TX)
- Nottingham Transport Heritage Centre (UK)
- National Toothpick Holder Collectors' Society
- Near Term Human Extinction
- North Texas Higher Education Authority
- North Texas Home Educators' Network
- National Teachers Hall of Fame
- Nguyen Thai Hoc Foundation
- Non-Toxic High Flash (biodiesel)
- Native Tissue Harmonic Imaging
Samples in periodicals archive:
It takes a team approach with your physician to reduce your risk of having a life-threatening heart attack or stroke, according to Allan Anderson, former president of the Dallas Council of the American Heart Association and a cardiologist at the North Texas Heart Center.