and North Texas Alliance (NTA) today announced the acquisition of Dallas-based North Texas Healthcare Network (NTHN) by HealthSmart Preferred Care, Inc.
What does NTHN stand for?
NTHN stands for North Texas Healthcare Network (Irving, TX)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NTHN
- North Texas Higher Education Authority
- North Texas Home Educators' Network
- National Teachers Hall of Fame
- Nguyen Thai Hoc Foundation
- Non-Toxic High Flash (biodiesel)
- Native Tissue Harmonic Imaging
- Non-Typeable Haemophilus Influenzae
- Nihon Token Hozon Kai
- North Texas Hindu Mandir (Dallas, TX)
- National Tsunami Hazard Mitigation Program
- Norwegian Tamils Health Organisation (Norway)
- National Toy Hall of Fame
- National Trust for Historic Preservation
- Network Technologies and High Performance Protocols
- NT Hardware Qualifier
- Net Turbine Heat Rate
- National Technical Honor Society (Flat Rock, NC)
- New Technology High School (California)
- New Trier High School (Illinois)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nasdaq: PSTI), a leading provider of integrated business management outsourcing services, application software and Internet-enabled connectivity for the healthcare industry, today announced that North Texas Healthcare Network (NTHN) will deploy Per-Se's Business1(R)-MCO application.
Nasdaq: DDIM) and North Texas Healthcare Network (NTHN) today announced that Data Dimensions has successfully completed the design of a data warehouse information solution at NTHN.