It is within such dynamics that community-based agencies like the North Superior Training Board (NSTB) and its counterpart in the West, the Northwestern Training and Adjustment Board (NTAB), work diligently to shed some light on the changing nature of work and the ensuing issues of the impact of technology on jobs and innovative strategies to deal with it.
What does NSTB stand for?
NSTB stands for North Superior Training Board (Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NSTB
We have 2 other meanings of NSTB in our Acronym Attic
- National Statistics Center (Japan)
- Normal Straight-Time Annual Earnings
- No Such Thing As A Free Lunch
- Nova Scotia Teachers Association for Literacy and Learning
- NASA Solar Electric Propulsion Technology Application Readiness
- National Smart Transportation Archive Research (University of South Florida)
- New Start
- National Satellite Test Bed
- National Science and Technology Board (Singapore)
- NASA Safety Training Center
- National Science and Technology Council
- National Steel Technical Center
- Naval Service Training Command
- Navy Standard Tactical Computer
- North Shore Technology Council (Boston, MA)
- North Slope Training Cooperative
- Nashville State Technical Community College (Nashville, TN)
- National Sports Training and Coaching Centre (Pakistan)
- Northeast State Technical Community College (Blountville, TN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This was put together by the North Superior Training Boards, in response to the decimation of northwestern Ontario communities as a result of the depression in the forestry industry.
The Adjustment Action Summit is being organized by the North Superior Training Board to bring people together throughout the region to share information and plan for the future.
Linda Gilbert, co-owner of Superior Organizers in Manitouwadge, was recognized for her achievements as a successful entrepreneur and a volunteer board of director on the North Superior Training Board.