The Tomahawks will proudly be wearing the Brian Arsenault "Camo'' jerseys at 6:10 tonight when they take on North Middlesex at North Star Youth Forum.
What does NSYF stand for?
NSYF stands for North Star Youth Forum (Northboro, MA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NSYF
- Naples Sailing and Yacht Club (Naples, FL)
- Newfoundland Symphony Youth Choir (est. 1992; Newfoundland, Canada)
- North Shore Yacht Club (est. 1871; Port Washington, NY)
- North Shore Youth Council (Rocky Point, NY)
- North Star Youth Court (Fairbanks, AK)
- Nova Scotia Youth Choir (Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Naval Shipyard (US Navy)
- Nova Scotia Youth Experiences in Science (founded in 2000)
- Natural Science for Youth Foundation
- New Sudan Youth Forum
- North Suburban Youth Football League (Kansas City, MO metropolitan area)
- Nova Scotia Young Liberals (Canada)
- Justin Chris Joey Lasten JC (last letters of first names of members of the group NSYNC)
- Nova Scotia Young New Democrats (Canada)
- National Storytelling Youth Olympics
- National Symphony Youth Orchestra
- New Streetly Youth Orchestra
- Newfoundland Symphony Youth Orchestra
- Northern Schools Youth Outreach Inc
- Northern Sydney Youth Orchestra (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
3 Tomahawks (7-2-2, 2-1-1 Roy) rally from a two-goal deficit and earn a tie with the Rangers (4-4-1, 0-2-1) at North Star Youth Forum.
The Rams and Wildcats skated to a 1-1 tie in a Russell Conference matchup Saturday night at North Star Youth Forum.
6 Westboro Saturday night at North Star Youth Forum.
Shrewsbury 11, Algonquin 2: Tyler O'Keefe and Brayden Carroll both had two goals to power the top-ranked Colonials (17-2-1) past the host Tomahawks (10-8-2) at the North Star Youth Forum, and to their best regular-season record in school history.
Agawam 1, Algonquin 0: The host Tomahakws (10-6-2) took 36 shots on Chris Walles, but couldn't put one past him as the Brownies escaped North Star Youth Forum with the win.
Northbridge 4, Littleton 0: Sophomore Joe Briggs had 17 saves at North Star Youth Forum to post his second shutout of the season as the host Rams (7-9-2, 6-3 Russell) stopped the Tigers (7-7-3, 5-2-2).
Northbridge 2, Tyngsboro 1: Sophomore Brett Bibeault scored the winner at 9:08 of the first period after assisting on junior Sam Luukko's goal at 5:35, and the Rams (6-8-2, 5-3 Russell) held on at North Star Youth Forum.