Four of the region's trusts consistently performed above minimum requirements, and were rated as performing well - Birmingham and Solihull Mental Health Foundation NHS Trust, Dudley Group of Hosptials, North Staffordshire Combined Healthcare Trust and Wolverhampton City PCT.
What does NSCH stand for?
NSCH stands for North Staffordshire Combined Healthcare Trust (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NSCH
We have 3 other meanings of NSCH in our Acronym Attic
- National Securities Commission of Georgia (est. 1999; now Financial Monitoring Service of Georgia; Tbilisi, Georgia)
- National Specialised Commissioning Group (Oversees all Specialised Services Commissioning in England)
- National Survey on Corruption and Governance
- Non-Sectoral Conditional Grant (Uganda)
- North Shore Coast Garibaldi Health Services (British Columbia, Canada)
- North Suburban Cardiology Group (Illinois)
- Netherlands Scientific Council for Government Policy
- Nassau-Suffolk Coalition for the Homeless (est. 1985; Garden City, NY)
- National Student Clearinghouse (California State University, San Bernardino)
- National Survey of Children's Health
- National Society of Certified Healthcare Business Consultants
- National Survey of Chronic Diseases (Mexico)
- Nigeria Society of Chemical Engineers
- Nova Scotia Council on Higher Education
- National Sprint Car Hall of Fame (Knoxville, IA)
- National School Conference Institute LLC (Phoenix, AZ; training)
- National Smoking Cessation Institute (UK)
- National Sports Club of India
- New Sky Communications, Inc. (films; Livonia, NY)
- Nikko Securities Co. International Inc. (financial services; New York, NY)