of British Columbia Trail, BC, Canada MERIT Dajmo Da Cuju (Let Them Hear) Aijosa Roksandic Premisa Zagreb, Croatia DIVISION 7 MARKETING EXCELLENCE Molson Canadian - Here's to You Canada David Jones Thornley Fallis Communications Toronto, ON, Canada MERIT Roadmap to Health Services Clay Adams North Shore Health Region North Vancouver, BC, Canada MERIT Brandstreet Branding Campaign David Frank Brandstreet LLC Montclair, NJ, U.
What does NSHR stand for?
NSHR stands for North Shore Health Region (Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NSHR
We have 6 other meanings of NSHR in our Acronym Attic
- Non-Smokers Health Protection Act (Canada)
- National Study of HIV in Pregnancy and Childhood (UK and Republic of Ireland)
- Nova Scotia Hospice Palliative Care Association
- Nova Scotia Health Promotion and Protection (Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Neonatal Severe Hyperparathyroidism
- Neonatal Severe Primary Hyperparathyroidism
- National Show Horse Registry, Inc. (Louisville, KY)
- National Society for Human Rights (Namibia)
- Non Surgical Hair Replacement
- Non-Soft Handoff Region
- North Shore Railroad Company
- Northern Shrike (bird species)
- National Secretariat on Hate and Racism in Canada
- National Shared Housing Resource Center
- Nova Scotia Human Rights Commission (Canada)
- Nova Scotia Health Research Foundation (Canada)
- Napa Solano Head Start
- National Seed Health System
- National Sexual Health Survey
- National Spanish Honor Society
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sharon Baigent, regional manager of health information for North Shore Health Region said, "SoftMed's timeliness and responsiveness on the implementation of the ClinTrac Clinical Abstracting module allowed us to begin coding and abstracting in ICD-10-CA/CCI on time, as required by CIHI.