CDT on Tuesday, May 18, 2010, at the North Shore Center for the Performing Arts in Skokie, Ill.
What does NSCPAS stand for?
NSCPAS stands for North Shore Center for the Performing Arts in Skokie (Illinois)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Safety Camera Programme (Department of Transport; UK)
- National Schistosomiasis Control Program
- National Soil Conservation Program (various countries)
- National Space Communications Program
- Native (Mode) Service Control Point (Tandem)
- Nippon Steel City Produce, Inc. (Tokyo, Japan)
- Non-Service Connected Pension (disabled veteran payment)
- Nebraska State College Professional Association
- Nevada Society of Certified Public Accountants (Reno, NV)
- North Shore Center for the Performing Arts (Skokie, IL)
- National Skin Cancer Prevention Education Program (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
- National Standardized Child Passenger Safety (US NHTSA)
- National Steering Committee on Patient Safety (Canada)
- Nutritional Support Clinical Pharmacy Specialist
- National Society for Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Technology
- Nederlands Studiecentrum Criminaliteit en Rechtshandhaving (The Netherlands)
- Night Star Crest Recipient
- Non-Selective Catalytic Reduction
- North Sea Cycle Route (Europe)
- Not So Classic Rock
Samples in periodicals archive:
CDT on Tuesday, May 13, 2008, at the North Shore Center for the Performing Arts in Skokie, Ill.
WHEN: Friday, May 9, 2003, 8:30 am - 3:00 pm WHERE: North Shore Center for the Performing Arts in Skokie 9501 Skokie Boulevard, Skokie, Illinois CONTACT: Kristin Gover, +1-847-556-1650, or Erin Bartlett, +1-847-556-1602, both of Palliative CareCenter & Hospice of the North Shore PRNewswire -- April 25 Web site: http://www.