It analyzes the oil and gas exploration and production industry in the North Sea region and provides information on historic production, estimated production and key companies in the North Sea region of major littoral countries, namely the UK, Norway, Denmark, the Netherlands and Germany.
What does NSR stand for?
NSR stands for North Sea Region
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NSR
We have 155 other meanings of NSR in our Acronym Attic
- No Staff Responsibility
- No Stolen Report (used by police departments in radio communications regarding a vehicle)
- Noise to Signal Ratio
- Nominal Slow Rate (US NASA)
- Non-Significant Risk (clinical trial)
- Non-Stop-Routing (Avici)
- Normal Sinus Rhythm
- Normalized Stoichiometric Ratio
- Norske Samers Riksforbund (Norwegian: Norwegian Sami Association)
- North Staffordshire Railway (est. 1845; UK)
- Northern Sky Research
- Northside Security Response (Australia)
- Norton Save and Restore (software)
- Not So Random (Entertainment Company)
- Not Swap Related
- Nuclear Science Reference
- New Source Review/Prevention of Significant Deterioration (EPA)
- National Shoe Retailing Association
- National Shorthand Reporters Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Historically, WTI has traded at or above the price of Brent, a benchmark crude from Europe's North Sea region.
The transaction came as the entry of Sinopec into the oil and gas business in the North Sea region and is also the largest UK-focused deal in the energy sector this year, according to the newspaper.
The agreement follows a seven-year relationship between Clariant Oil Services and Talisman Energy in which Clariant has supplied production chemicals in the North Sea region to the CBA assets.
Although the company's activities have predominantly been based in the Middle East, it has been expanding its operations in North Africa, the Far East and Southeast Asia as well as North America and the North Sea region through acquisitions and joint ventures.
Trevor Garlick, regional president for BP's North Sea business, said: "The Kinnoull project is a further demonstration of BP's vision to sustain a material and high-quality business in the North Sea region.
Trevor Garlick, regional president for BP North Sea, said: "The North Sea region is a very important area for BP and we will sustain a significant business here for the long term.
The communications system will provide live information to commercial truck drivers and their managers as they work across the North Sea region.