A high-ranking delegation of 30 German businessmen from North Rhine-Westphalia held a business forum in Riyadh.
What does NRWE stand for?
NRWE stands for North Rhine-Westphalia (western Germany)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- National Replacement Window Advisory Service (York, England, UK)
- Naval Rotary Wing Aircraft Test Squadron
- National Register of Warranted Builders (Federation of Master Builders; UK)
- Northern Region Water Board (Malawi)
- National Right to Work Committee (Springfield, VA; est. 1955)
- Northern Rivers Writers' Centre
- National Registry of Workers' Compensation Specialists (Washington, DC)
- North Rose-Wolcott Central Schools
- North Rose Wolcott Central School District (Wolcott, NY)
- North Raynham Water District (Raynham, MA)
- National Resource and Waste Forum (UK)
- National Right to Work Foundation (employee rights group)
- Natural Resources Working Group
- Neighbourhood Renewal Working Group
- Northern Rockies Woodworking Guild (Montana)
- Nuclear Regulator Working Group
- Nursing Research Work Group
- Norwalk River Watershed Initiative (Connecticut)
- National Right to Work Legal Defense Foundation (also seen as NRTWLDF)
- Nacimiento Regional Water Management Advisory Committee (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Side window posters in public transport in north rhine-westphalia.
The Turkish nut specialist Tadim is to set up a major presence in Emsdetten in the German state of North Rhine-Westphalia, having received support from Germany Trade & Invest (GTAI); the state's economic development agency, NRW.
Christa Thoben, Minister of Economic Affairs and Energy of the State of North Rhine-Westphalia visited the headquarters of EVOC Group accompanied by Schuppius, the Consul General of Germany Consulate General in Guangzhou.
He said the bodies were found last night after police received a tip-off and searched the home in Wenden, in North Rhine-Westphalia.
The attacks on Anglo-Saxon corporate investors that the SPD chairman Muntefering started in the run-up to the crucial North Rhine-Westphalia state elections were, ironically, in sharp contrast to the free market-oriented capitalist reforms that the Red-Green coalition government under Schroder and finance minister Hans Eichel has been pursuing and implementing since taking over from the government of Helmut Kohl.
In addition to heading ITS, Mbemba is also head of the North Rhine-Westphalia branch of Initiative Schwarze Deutsche (ISD), an organization that promotes the interests, and businesses, of blacks in Germany.
Faced with a legacy of contaminated land and a redundant workforce, the federal Land of North Rhine-Westphalia announced its plans for an international building exhibition in May 1988, as an attempt to stake out a different path for the development of the region.