During the 2004-05 season, he played for Alberta's Horse Lake Thunder in the North Peace Hockey League.
What does NPHL stand for?
NPHL stands for North Peace Hockey League (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NPHL
We have 4 other meanings of NPHL in our Acronym Attic
- Niagara Peninsula Home Inspections (Canada)
- North Penn Hernia Institute
- Nucleoside Triphosphate Phosphohydrolase I (DNA)
- Nuestros Pequeños Hermanos International
- National Public Health Information Coalition
- National Public Health Information Working Group (Australia)
- Nationaal Park Hoge Kempen (Netherlands)
- National Public Health Laboratory (various locations)
- Nebraska Public Health Laboratory (University of Nebraska; Omaha, NE)
- Northern Pacific Hockey League
- National Public Health Leadership Development Network
- National Public Health Leadership Institute
- National Plan for Hispanic/Latino Ministries
- National Public Health Leadership Programme (UK)
- National Public Health Laboratories Services (Kenya)
- Nanga Parbat-Haramosh Massif (geographic plate)
- National Plan for Hispanic Ministry (United Methodist Church)
- National Public Housing Museum (Chicago, IL)
- North Potomac Home Maintenance (Virginia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the January 2005 issue of Alberta Sweetgrass, we told you about the Horse Lake Thunder, a senior team in Alberta's North Peace Hockey League, and their attempts to wrangle themselves a pro player for the playoffs.