Clarence Pautze, executive director of the North Pacific Research Board, received the Lifetime Achievement Award for his contributions to help manage Alaska's coastal and ocean resources.
What does NPRB stand for?
NPRB stands for North Pacific Research Board
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NPRB
We have 1 other meaning of NPRB in our Acronym Attic
- National Professional Rodeo Association
- Non-Permanent Resident Alien (legal status)
- Nurse Practicing Act and Nursing Peer Review Act of 1999
- National Patriotic Reconstruction Assembly Government (Liberia)
- National Poverty Reduction Action Plan (various locations)
- National Poverty Reduction Action Programme (Namibia)
- Neural Plakophilin Related Armadillo Protein
- National Patient Records Analysis Service (UK)
- New Planning and Resource Allocation System (University of Edinburgh; UK)
- Nebraska Power Review Board (Lincoln, NE)
- Northern Powder River Basin (Wyoming and Montana; geography)
- Norton Protected Recycle Bin (Symantec anti-virus software)
- National Personnel Records Center
- National Primate Research Center
- National Provisional Ruling Council (Sierra Leone political group)
- Needham Pool and Racquet Club (Massachusetts)
- Nevada Prevention Resource Center
- Non-Profit Recyclers Council
- Non-Profit Resource Center (various locations)
- Northern Plains Resource Council
Samples in periodicals archive:
Reflecting her interest in the ocean and the fishing industry, she serves on the board of directors of the North Pacific Research Board and spent two terms on the U.
The North Pacific Research Board is a custodian to a portion of the revenue generated by the Environmental Improvement and Restoration Fund.
The hand on the research tiller, or to be more scientifically accurate, the 40 of them, comprise the North Pacific Research Board, which completed its first science plan last October.