He also held senior levels of responsibility for the successful launch of a number of significant submarine cable systems, including the Private Trans Atlantic Cable, the North Pacific Cable (linking Japan and the USA), Kattegat (linking Sweden and Denmark) and a non-repeatered cable from Sweden to Latvia.
What does NPC stand for?
NPC stands for North Pacific Cable
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of NPC
We have 403 other meanings of NPC in our Acronym Attic
- Non-Player Character
- Non-Playing Captain (bridge card game)
- Non-Playing Computer (gaming)
- Non-Productive Cough
- Nonplayer Character (gaming)
- Nonproliferation Center
- Nonrecurring Production Costs
- Normal Plane Change Maneuver (US NASA)
- Normal Portland Cement
- Normalized Projection Coordinate (computer science)
- North Point College (India)
- North Pole Central (comic)
- North Power Controller
- North Presbyterian Church (La Crosse, WI)
- Northern People's Congress
- Notional Principal Contract
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation (East Hanover, NJ)
- Novel Power Control Scheme
- Nuclear Pore Complex
- Number Portability Clearinghouse (telecommunications)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He also held senior levels of responsibility regarding a number of significant submarine cable systems, including the Private Trans Atlantic Cable, the North Pacific Cable (linking Japan and the USA), Kattegat (linking Sweden and Denmark) and a non-repeatered cable from Sweden to Latvia.
Pacific Telecom is one of the founding companies in North Pacific Cable, the first direct undersea fiber optic cable connection between the U.
NASDAQ: PSIX), the first and largest independent commercial Internet service provider (ISP), today announced that it has acquired capacity equivalent to six DS-3s on the North Pacific Cable (NPC) undersea fiber-optic system that connects the continental United States with the Asia/Pacific region.
In addition, sales of an additional 4 percent of the total cable capacity on the North Pacific Cable in the fourth quarter of 1992 increased revenues $5.
Neptune Communications LLC will continue to own, operate and market capacity of the North Pacific Cable, a submarine fiber-optic cable providing connectivity between Japan and the United States.
PTC) has announced that Tokyo Broadcasting System (TBS) has successfully completed a series of tests to demonstrate the feasibility of transmitting international high-quality television signals via fiber optics using the 1,260 Mbit/s North Pacific Cable (NPC).
PTTS provides restoration services to the North Pacific Cable via a satellite earth station.