Byline: Brian Dick MIDLANDS rugby is mourning John Burgum, the former long-serving secretary of the North Midlands Society of Rugby Football Referees and one of the leading officials in the country during the 1960s.
What does NMSRFR stand for?
NMSRFR stands for North Midlands Society of Rugby Football Referees (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Merit Scholarship Qualifying Test
- National Micropopulation Simulation Resource (University of Minnesota; Minneapolis, MN)
- New Media Service Ranking (Germany)
- New Mexicans for Science and Reason
- New Mexico State Road (highway)
- National Maritime Strategic Risk Assessment
- Nepal Medical Sales Representative Association
- New Mexico Soccer Referee Association
- New Mexico Society for Respiratory Care (professional group; Albuquerque, NM)
- New Mexico State Records Center and Archives
- National Mercury Switch Recovery Program (environmental plan)
- New Mexico Society of Radiologic Technologists (Placitas, NM)
- National Mathematics Summer School (Australia)
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society
- Network Management Support Services (Shore Consulting)
- New Mexico State Society (Washington, DC)
- New Model Special Schools
- Nokia Mobile Server Services
- Nuclear Material Safety and Safeguards
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society of Australia
Samples in periodicals archive:
The North Midlands Society of Rugby Football Referees is running a series of referee training courses at Bridgnorth RFC's ground in November.
The North Midlands Society of Rugby Football Referees and Worcester University College have joined forces to run two courses for new referees.