They are: St Helen's and Knowsley Hospital NHS Trust, in the Northwest; NHS Ayrshire and Arran, in Scotland; Mid Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust, in Yorkshire; North Middlesex University Hospital Trust and St George's Healthcare Trust, in London; Dartford and Gravesham NHS Trust and Medway NHS Trust, in Kent; and Luton and Dunstable Hospital Trust in Bedfordshire.
What does NMUHT stand for?
NMUHT stands for North Middlesex University Hospital Trust (Enfield, UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Medicare Utilization Database
- Non-Medical Use of Drugs
- New Media Underground Festival
- New Media United Foundation (digital media developers)
- National Member and User Group (Switzerland)
- New Media Users Group (computer group)
- Northland Microcomputer Users Group
- Norwich Mac User Group (Norwich, England, UK)
- Non-Municipal Urban Growth Area
- North Middlesex University Hospital (UK)
- New Mexico Utilities, Inc. (water supply; Albuquerque, NM)
- New Mexico Uniform Jury Instructions
- New Milford United Methodist Church (Connecticut)
- North Morganton United Methodist Church (Morganton, NC)
- normal murine mammary gland epithelial
- National Model United Nations
- National Model United Nations Conference
- National Medicines Use Survey (Malaysia Ministry of Health)
- National Museum of the United States Army
- New Mexico Utility Shareholders Alliance (Albuquerque, NM)
Samples in periodicals archive:
North Middlesex University Hospital Trust said: We take the welfare of patients very seriously and our rates of MRSA are down 30 per cent.