Emigrant Funding Corporation announced the following transactions: * Refinancing for $325,000 for a two story, non-elevatored building containing eight Class A apartments located in North Miami Beach, FL.
What does NoMiBe stand for?
NoMiBe stands for North Miami Beach (Florida)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Nancy Owens Memorial Foundation
- None of My Freakin' Business (polite form)
- North Otago Motor Group (New Zealand)
- Non-Methane Hydrocarbon Intercomparison Experiment
- New Orleans Musicians Hurricane Relief Fund
- Naval Operational Medicine Institute (US Navy)
- Non-Occlusive Mesenteric Infarction
- Nonocclusive Mesenteric Ischemia (circulatory disorder)
- North Miami (Florida, USA)
- Notice of Missed Interview (various states)
- National Organization for Mentally Ill Children
- Nova Ordem Mundial da Informação E da Comunicação (Portuguese: New World Order of Information and Communication; Brazil)
- Neonatal Onset Multisystem Inflammatory Disease
- National Organization of Men in Nutrition
- Norwegian Marine Insurance Network
- National Offender Management Information System (UK)
- National Online Manpower Information System (Office for National Statistics; UK)
- Navy Ordnance Management Information System
- Naval Optimised Manning Integration Systems Engineering Tool Sets
- Naval Operational Medical Lessons Learned Center (Pensacola, FL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Instead of joining the debate, the North Miami Beach Police Department took action.
In addition to the current site of Las Olas Riverfront, its current properties include Biscayne Landing in North Miami; Peninsula I & II and Hamptons South in Aventura; Orchid Beach in Deerfield Beach; 400 Beach Street in Daytona Beach; and Marina Grande properties in Daytona Beach, Riviera Beach, North Miami Beach and Key Largo.
Most importantly, the North Miami Beach area registered a decrease in the crime rate since the department instituted these programs.
Robert Levine Campus and Teen Center) * Staples in Pompano Beach - Broward 4-H * Staples in Lighthouse Point - Children's Home Society * Staples in Hialeah - City of Hialeah * Staples in North Miami Beach - Concerned African Women * Staples in Coral Gables - The Early Childhood Initiative Foundation and Overtown Youth Center * Staples in Lauderhill - Jack and Jill Children's Center * Staples in Dadeland - National Foundation for Teaching Entrepreneurship South Florida/KidVentures * Staples in Davie - Young at Art Children's Museum * Staples in Sunrise and Fort Lauderdale (Commercial Boulevard) - Take Stock In Children * Staples in Westchester - The Education Fund
Bush Calls for Adoption of Zero Tolerance Policy Throughout State The North Miami Beach Police Department will join nearly 6,000 law enforcement agencies in all 50 states, including over 200 agencies from the state of Florida, and declare zero tolerance for unbuckled kids during the next wave of the Operation ABC Mobilization, May 24-31: Drivers with unbuckled children will be stopped and enforcement action will be taken.
Lana Israel, a senior at North Miami Beach Senior High School in North Miami Beach, Fla.
Current properties include Peninsula II in the city of Aventura; Biscayne Landing in North Miami; Marina Grande properties in North Miami Beach, Riviera Beach, Key Largo, and Holly Hill; Beach Street in Daytona Beach; and Las Olas Riverfront in Ft.