The sophomore from North Medford High School started the day in second place but propelled himself into the lead with a 746-performance in the pole vault when he cleared 14 feet, 7 1/4 inches to win the event.
What does NMHS stand for?
NMHS stands for North Medford High School (Oregon)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NMHS
We have 31 other meanings of NMHS in our Acronym Attic
- New Mexico Historical Review (University of New Mexico)
- Northwest Montana Human Resources (est. 1976; now Community Action Partnership of Northwest Montana)
- New Mexico Human Rights Coalition
- National Maritime Historical Society
- National Mental Health Strategy
- National Meteorological Hydrological Services
- National Meteorologicial and Hydrological Service
- Newark Memorial High School (Newark, CA)
- Newport Middle High School (Newport, NH)
- North Mecklenburg High School (Huntersville, NC)
- Northern Michigan Health Services
- National Mine Health and Safety Academy
- New Mexico Head Start Association (children)
- Northwest Michigan Human Services Agency (Traverse City, MI)
- New Mexico High School Competency Examination
- New Mexico Human Services Department
- North Manchester School for Girls (UK)
- National Mental Health Sector Standard (New Zealand)
- Navarasam Matriculation Higher Secondary School
- Nirmala Matriculation Higher Secondary School (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
in the Abby's Holiday Tournament at North Medford High School, the Axemen's first victory of the season.
The UO first announced the new scholarships Wednesday at Klamath Union High School - Solari grew up in Klamath Falls - and repeated the announcement at North Medford High School and Reynolds High School in Portland yesterday.
As a result of that plan, student-athletes at Sheldon and South Eugene high schools now travel regularly to South Medford High School (360 miles round trip), North Medford High School (350 miles), Grants Pass High School (300 miles) and Roseburg High School (150 miles).
The district also expects to spend more on athletic travel costs because Sheldon and South Eugene high schools have been shifted into a different league, competing with Roseburg, Grants Pass, South Medford and North Medford high schools.
The result would place the remaining five Eugene-Spring- field high schools in one league for smaller Class 5A schools and place South Eugene and Sheldon in a Class 6A league with Roseburg, Grants Pass, South Medford and North Medford high schools.
And at sports-minded North Medford High School, Alex Marchi dares to call for perspective on high school sports.
Mason said Wednesday that she has accepted a job as a special education teacher at North Medford High School, where she taught for two years before becoming an assistant track and field coach and the head women's cross country coach at Oregon in the fall of 2003.