The lift at North Manchester General Hospital in Crumpsall finally started moving again and Ashley and 7lb 10oz Thomas were checked over before being given the allclear.
What does NMGH stand for?
NMGH stands for North Manchester General Hospital (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NMGH
We have 1 other meaning of NMGH in our Acronym Attic
- New Municipal Government Act (Canada)
- National Multicultural Greek Council (est. 1998)
- Non-Mucinous Gastric Carcinoma
- New Mexico Gun Collectors Association
- National Milk Glass Collectors Society
- Non Ministerial Government Department
- New Mexico Geriatric Education Center (Albuquerque)
- National Minority Golf Foundation (St. Augustine, Florida)
- New Markets Growth Fund (est. 2003; Maryland)
- Noise Model Grid Format (file format)
- Northern Maine General Hospital (est. 1907; Eagle Lake, ME)
- North Metro Girls Hockey League (Canada)
- Network Management Group Inc
- New Mexico Geographic Information Council (University of New Mexico)
- New Mexico Gnu & Linux User Group
- National Museums and Galleries on Merseyside (UK)
- National Museums and Galleries of Northern Ireland
- Not Much Going on Here
- New Mexico Green Party
- Navy Modular Growth Ratio
Samples in periodicals archive:
After the bemused surgeons at North Manchester General Hospital were unable to solve his predicament, they drafted in the emergency services.
It happened years ago in North Manchester General Hospital were I worked as a senior house officer in the maxillofacial department.
He suffered serious gunshot wounds to the chest and was taken to North Manchester General Hospital where he was pronounced dead.
30am yesterday, Terry, of Burnley, Lancashire, was taken to North Manchester General Hospital where he was pronounced dead.
After the shooting, shortly before midday, Mr Terry was taken to North Manchester General Hospital where he was pronounced dead.
Police cars and an ambulance rushed to the scene and the officer was taken to North Manchester General Hospital, but doctors could not save him and he was pronounced dead shortly afterwards.
He was taken to North Manchester General Hospital after the incident, at about 11.