MNTC) announced that it will raise $400 million (around P16 billion) in the following four years to fund two road extension projects in the North Luzon Expressway.
What does NLEX stand for?
NLEX stands for North Luzon Expressway (Philippines)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of NLEX
- National Laboratory for Environmental Testing (standards agency for Canada)
- National Law Enforcement Telecom (US system for tracking criminals)
- National Law Enforcement Trainers Association
- National Law Enforcement Technology Center (US National Institute of Justice)
- National Law Enforcement Training Center
- Nebraska Law Enforcement Training Center (Grand Island, NE)
- National Law Enforcement Telecommunications System
- National Low-Emission Vehicle Program
- nonlinear eddy viscosity model
- Nitrogen Loss Estimation Worksheet (agriculture)
- Nursing Licensure Examinations
- Nasal Lavage Fluid
- Nasolabial Fold (facial feature)
- National Land Fund (Hungary)
- National League of Families of American Prisoners and Missing in Southeast Asia (est. 1970)
- National Liberation Front
- National Library of Finland
- National Lottery Fund
- Native Log Format
- Natural Laminar Flow
Samples in periodicals archive:
MNTC, which operates the North Luzon Expressway toll road (NLEX), is also set to begin construction of a PHP2.
He said the company would make a bid to extend an existing toll road linking Manila with the northern provinces, called the North Luzon Expressway.