org NORTH LITTLE ROCK SCHOOL DISTRICT 2700 North Poplar St.
What does NLRSD stand for?
NLRSD stands for North Little Rock School District (Arkansas)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- New Life Restoration Ministries (Lansing, MI)
- Nonlinear Regression Model
- Newfoundland and Labrador Road Network (Canada)
- Northern Lights Resort Outfitting (International Falls, MN)
- North Little Rock Police Department (Pulaski County, Arkansas)
- Neuronal Leucine-Rich Repeat
- Naval Logistics Readiness Research Center (Chantilly, VA)
- National Livestock Reporting Service (Australia)
- Nonleafy Reduced Stature (botany)
- Northern Lights Radio Society
- Navy Long-Range Strategic Study
- Nanton Lancaster Society (Canada)
- NASDAQ (National Association of Securities Dealers Automated Quotation) Last Sale
- NASDAQ (National Association of Securities Dealers Automated Quotation) Last Sale (service)
- Nassau Library System
- National Land Service
- National Language Setting
- National Language Standards
- National Language Support (extended characters)
- National Launch System
Samples in periodicals archive:
This long-standing school desegregation case involves key educational equity issues, including: 1/2[cedilla]racial disparities in school discipline, student achievement, access to advanced placement and honors curriculum and inequities in school facilities within three Arkansas school districts, the Little Rock School District, the North Little Rock School District and the Pulaski County School District.
A portion of the Preview Night sales will benefit the North Little Rock School District.
Education: Partnership with the North Little Rock School District, supporting Arkansas Scholars, Junior Achievement, VitalLinks, Partners in Education and scholarship awards.
I started to suspect that Hays was past his prime in late 2007, when he floated the idea of a local-option sales tax that would primarily benefit the North Little Rock School District.
The final item on the session's agenda was a measure that extends the deadline for the Pulaski County School District and the North Little Rock School District to seek "unitary status" from federal court--which simply means the districts are committed to racial integration and can be released from federal supervision.
According to Trane, which handled the North Little Rock School District project, that job is guaranteed to deliver annual savings of about $98,000.
I TOLD MY MAYOR, PAT HAYS of North Little Rock, that I suspected his idea for a sales tax dedicated to the North Little Rock School District was a bone thrown to the school board that unanimously opposed his plan to create more "TIF" districts.