Earlier this month, the North Korean army warned Washington that its military has been cleared to wage an attack using "smaller, lighter and diversified nuclear" weapons.
What does NKA stand for?
NKA stands for North Korean Army
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NKA
We have 32 other meanings of NKA in our Acronym Attic
- Nintenkingdom64 (Nintendo fansite)
- National Karate Academies (Australia)
- National Karate Association (various locations)
- National Key Account
- Nemzeti Kulturális Alapprogram (Hungarian: National Cultural Fund)
- Neurokinin A (biochemistry)
- Never Known As
- No Kids Allowed
- No Known Allergies
- Noob Killing Army (gaming clan)
- Now Known As
- Notable Kentucky African Americans
- Never Kill A Boy On The First Date (Buffy, the Vampire Slayer episode)
- Northern Kentucky Athletic Conference
- Northern Kentucky Area Development District
- Normal Killers of Autologous Erythrocytes
- Natural Killer Cell Activating Factor
- North Korea Advisory Group
- Na-K (Sodium-Potassium) ATP (Adenosine Triphosphatase) Inhibitor
- Nederlandse Kring Aardse Materialen (Dutch: Dutch Circle of Earth Materials)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kim out of North Korea revealed that the North Korean army is taught that they are the strongest army in the world, and the best equipped.
In response the US move, the North Korean army said Thursday it had final approval to launch "merciless" military strikes on the US.
The North Korean army has threatened "merciless retaliation" against South Korea and the US for their military exercises.
State television aired footage of North Korean soliders chanting against the United States, accepting a statement by the spokesman of the Supreme Command of the North Korean Army.
PYONGYANG (CyHAN)- A high-ranking North Korean Army official was reportedly executed with a mortar round for drinking liquor during the 100-day mourning period after Kim Jong-il's death, South Korean media reported on Thursday.
Seoul: July 17 -- (BNA) North Korean announced today that General Hyuon Yong-chol has been promoted to the rank of Vice Marshal just one day after the North Korean army chief Ri Yong-Hu has been relieved from the duties of his post.
Lim, a former North Korean army after being involved in anti-government activities in the North and arrived in South Korea in 1993.