The Sunlight Centre was completed earlier this year after a Au1million lottery award from the New Opportunities Fund, support from Medway Council, the North Kent Gateway Partnership and Medway Primary Care Trust.
What does NKGP stand for?
NKGP stands for North Kent Gateway Partnership (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NKGP
- National Kidney Foundation of Wisconsin (Brookfield, WI)
- National Kidney Foundation of Western Pennsylvania
- National Kidney Foundation of West Texas (Lubbock, TX)
- Nanjing, China (Airport Code)
- National Kandawgyi Garden (est. 1915; Myanmar)
- Neumann Kaffee Gruppe (German coffee company)
- New Kit Generation (modeling contest)
- Nihongo Kyoiku Gakkai (Japanese teaching society)
- Northern Kite Group (UK)
- Northern Kentucky Goat Producers
- Nemzeti Közlekedési Hatóság (Hungarian: National Transport Authority)
- Nissen Kestel Harford (accounting firm; Australia)
- Non-Ketotic Hyperglycinemia
- National Kerosene Heater Association
- Northeast Kansas Hunter Association
- National Kaohsiung Hospitality College (Taiwan)
- Neuronal Kinesin Heavy Chain
- Non-Ketotic Hyperosmolar Coma
- North Karelia Hospital District (Finland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Notes to Editors: - Project Sunlight is a partnership project led by the Council for Voluntary Service - Medway (regd charity 1042475) and is supported by the New Opportunities Fund, Medway Council, Medway Primary Care Trust, North Kent Gateway Partnership, Medway Racial Equality Council, local residents and the diverse communities of Medway.