March 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The City of North Kansas City has learned that the legacy members of the North Kansas City Hospital Board of Trustees, led by Board Chair Dr.
What does NKCH stand for?
NKCH stands for North Kansas City Hospital (Kansas City, MO)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Northern Kentucky Chamber of Commerce
- Sodium-Potassium-Chloride Transporter 2
- Northern Kane County Chamber of Commerce (Illinois)
- Natural Killer Cell Deficiency
- New Kensington Community Development Corporation (Philadelphia, PA)
- Northern Kentucky Cooperative for Educational Services (Cold Spring, KY)
- National KeratoConus Foundation (Fundación Nacional de Keratoconus)
- Natural Killer Cell-Derived Cytolytic Factor (immunology)
- Natural Killer Cytotoxic Factor
- North Kansas City Fire Department
- North Kingston Community Health Centre (Canada)
- North Kansas City High School (Kansas City, MO)
- National Key Centre in Industrial Relations (Monash University; Melbourne, Victoria, Australia)
- Natural Killer Cell Lymphoma
- Natural Killer Cell-Mediated
- Natural Killer Cell-Mediated Cytotoxicity
- Neem Kernel Cake Powder (soil additive)
- North Kansas City Public Library (North Kansas City, MO)
- Nebraska Kansas Colorado Railnet (railroad company; Holdrege, NE)
- North Kent Cleaning Services (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The lumpectomy disclosed a malignant breast tumor and the doctor at the North Kansas City Hospital suggested a mastectomy, followed by radiation and chemotherapy.
21 at North Kansas City Hospital, North Kansas City, Mo.
Category Award Winners The following customers also were recognized for achievements within specific award categories: * Greenville Hospital System - Revenue Cycle Services Customer of the Year * Inova Health System - Revenue Cycle Management Technology Customer of the Year * Texas Purchasing Coalition - Spend Management Innovation * North Kansas City Hospital - Spend Management Community Hospital Customer of the Year * Promise Healthcare - Spend Management Non-Acute Care Customer of the Year * Scott & White Healthcare - Decision Support Customer of the Year * University Health System - Supplier Diversity Excellence About UPMC UPMC is an $8 billion global health enterprise with almost 50,000 employees headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pa.
28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The City Council of North Kansas City today called on Michael Montgomery, MD, Chair of the North Kansas City Hospital Board of Trustees, Peggy Schmidt, president and CEO of North Kansas City Hospital, and the other members of the Hospital's Board of Trustees to bring to an immediate end their repeated obstruction (through legal and other means) of the City's attempts to protect the future of the North Kansas City Hospital.
Here are just some of the tasks that North Kansas City Hospital has successfully automated: Reduce Bad Debt To more efficiently process accounts on payment plans, Marquis developed a process that will automatically send plans that are in default to the bad debt category.
a leading provider of consulting services to the healthcare industry, announced today that it has been chosen by North Kansas City Hospital in Kansas City, Missouri for assistance in developing a system implementation work plan for a new Patient Accounting information system.
Of the six 2009 Hermes Creative Awards, CPM earned two Platinum Awards, three Gold Awards and one Honorable Mention as follows: * Platinum Award: 2009 New You CPM Holiday Card (Design/Holiday Card) * Platinum Award: Insight Taken To A Whole New Level SHSMD Event Marketing Campaign (Event Marketing) * Gold Award: 2009 New You CPM Holiday Card (Holiday Card) * Gold Award: North Kansas City Hospital "Detection.