based North Jersey Federal Credit Union has selected the company's Web-enabled Micro Merchant to support the credit union's marketing programs.
What does NJFCU stand for?
NJFCU stands for North Jersey Federal Credit Union
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- National Jobs for All Coalition
- New Jersey Farm Bureau (Trenton, NJ)
- New Jersey Festival of Ballooning
- New Jersey Food Council
- New Jersey Foster Care (est. 2004; scholars program)
- Nippon Jordan Fertilizer Company (Japan and Jordan)
- Northallerton Juniors Football Club (UK)
- New Jersey Federation of Camera Clubs
- New Jersey Family Child Care Provider's Association
- New Jersey Final Cut Pro User Group
- New Jersey Federation of Dog Clubs
- Negative - Junction Field Effect Transistor (electronics)
- New Jersey Folk Festival
- Norges Jeger- og Fiskeforbund (Norway)
- New Jersey Foundation for the Blind (Denville, NJ)
- New Jersey Forest Fire Service
- North Jersey Field Hockey Association
- National Junior Forensic League
- New Jersey Farm Link
- New Jersey Financial Literacy Awareness Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
Muslim members of North Jersey Federal Credit Union will have access to a new Islamic banking division in line with their spiritual beliefs.
OTC Bulletin Board: BPTR), a provider of integrated retail environmental services, announced today that its wholly owned subsidiary, BrandPartners Retail, has further strengthened its Digital Merchandising portfolio with the addition of several new clients: North Jersey Federal Credit Union of Totowa, NJ, Alaska USA Federal Credit Union of Anchorage, AK and West Bend Savings Bank of West Bend, WI.
The $166 million North Jersey Federal Credit Union has come up with a way to boost the local business economy and offer members a variety of perks.