The limited trains on the Northeast Corridor between Trenton and New York were fully packed, and the North Jersey Coast Line train service to New York was scrapped because of overcrowding on the platform.
What does NJCL stand for?
NJCL stands for North Jersey Coast Line (New Jersey Transit commuter rail line)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NJCL
We have 1 other meaning of NJCL in our Acronym Attic
- New Jersey Coastal Heritage Trail (est. 1998)
- New Jersey Cardiovascular Institute (University Hospital; Newark, NJ)
- New Jersey Coalition for Inclusive Education
- National Jesuit Committee on Investor Responsibility (New York)
- Nanjing College of Information Technology (China)
- New Jersey County Jail Wardens’ Association
- New Jersey Cares for Kids
- National Jewish Campus Life (United Israel Appeal Federations Canada; Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- National Jewish Coalition for Literacy (Boston, MA; est. 1997)
- National Junior Classical League
- National Juneteenth Christian Leadership Council
- National Joint Committee on Learning Disabilities
- New Jersey Clinical Laboratory Management Association (est. 1995)
- Nederlands Juristen Comité voor de Mensenrechten (Dutch)
- New Jersey Christian Ministries (North Plainfield, NJ)
- New Jersey Conference of Mayors (Trenton, NJ)
- New Jersey Country Music Association (Hackensack, NJ)
- New Jersey College of Medicine and Dentistry
- New Jersey Center for Modern Psychoanalysis (Fair Lawn, NJ)
- New Jersey Center for Multimedia Research (NJIT)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The project involves replacing a vital 98-year-old two track railroad swing bridge that crosses the Hackensack River carrying Amtrak's Northeast Corridor train service as well as NJ TRANSIT's Northeast Corridor, North Jersey Coast Line, and Midtown Direct commuter service to Penn Station in New York City.