and donations made to the Ross Township Police Department, Berkeley Hills Fire Company and North Hills Community Outreach.
What does NHCO stand for?
NHCO stands for North Hills Community Outreach (Allison Park, PA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NHCO
- National Home Care Month
- Nazarene Health Care Ministries (Olathe, KS)
- Normal Human Cheek Mucosa
- New Haven County Medical Association (Connecticut)
- Nursing Home Case-Mix and Quality (Health Care Financing Administration Medicare/Medicaid demonstration project)
- Neighborhood Health Care Network (Minnesota)
- New Hampshire Center for Nonprofits
- Norway House Cree Nation (Norway House, Manitoba, Canada)
- Naval Health Clinic New England
- Newborn Human Calvaria Osteoblastic (cells)
- National Hispanic Council on Aging
- Native Hawaiian Center of Excellence
- Norsk Hydro Canada Oil & Gas
- North Hills Church of God
- New Hampshire Coalition for Occupational Safety and Health (Concord, NH)
- National Handbook of Conservation Practices
- National HUMINT Collection Plan
- Naval Hospital, Camp Pendleton
- New Hope Crystal Plymouth (swim club; Minnesota)
- Non-Histone Chromatin Protein
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hook serves as Chairman of the Board of Pittsburgh Cut Flower Company and as a founding board member of North Hills Community Outreach, Inc.
where he will also receive a $5,000 grant for the hunger-related charity of his choice, North Hills Community Outreach.