About North Hawaii Community Hospital North Hawaii Community Hospital (www.
What does NHCH stand for?
NHCH stands for North Hawaii Community Hospital
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NHCH
- Nebraska Health Care Foundation (Lincoln, NE)
- Nevada Health Care Forum
- New Hampshire Charitable Foundation
- New Harvest Christian Fellowship (various locations)
- New Hope Community Fellowship (Westerville, OH)
- Nuclear Hardness Critical Feature
- National Hispanic Coalition of Federal Aviation Employees
- New Horizon Christian Faith Outreach Center (Mt. Rainier, MD)
- New Hampshire Certified General Appraiser (real estate)
- New Haven Consulting Group Inc. (Shelton, CT)
- North Hills Christian Homeschoolers (Pittsburgh, PA)
- National Health Care for the Homeless Council
- North Hamilton Community Health Centre (Ontario, Canada)
- New Hanover County Health Department (North Carolina)
- New Hampshire Commission for Human Rights
- New Haven Colony Historical Society
- National Home Centers Incorporated
- New Hampshire Correctional Industries (Concord, NH)
- New Hampshire Commercial Investment Board of Realtors (Bedford, NH)
- National Historic Chemical Landmark (American Chemical Society)
Samples in periodicals archive:
and her team at North Hawaii Community Hospital on the big island of Hawaii decided to test whether measurable biological changes occur when a healer engages with a patient with no physical contact.
today announced that he was implanted with a Medtronic Kappa 700 pacemaker at North Hawaii Community Hospital on March 2, 2001.
Bakken, inventor of the wearable cardiac pacemaker, co-founder of Medtronic, and now president of the board of directors at North Hawaii Community Hospital, where "high tech" and "high touch" already have changed the face of health care.
Francis Medical Center gained national and international attention after a successful telemedicine procedure to remove a tumor from the eye of a 16-year-old girl was conducted between ophthalmologists at SFMC on Oahu and the North Hawaii Community Hospital on the Big Island.
A total of 32 'Best-In-Class' awards, one for each of sixteen areas in two categories (above and below 350 beds), were presented to the following top performers: Over 350 Beds Under 350 Beds ADVENTIST HEALTH SYSTEM ADVENTIST HEALTH SYSTEM White Memorial Medical Center North Hawaii Community Hospital Los Angeles, California Kamuela, Hawaii Food Total Process Housekeeping Food DAUGHTERS OF CHARITY NATIONAL ADVENTIST HEALTH SYSTEM HEALTH SYSTEM St.