Millionaire Ian Scarr-Hall, 64, who has had close links with the island for 35 years, bought Amhuinnsuidhe Castle in a complementary deal with the community-based North Harris Trust, which gives him the building and the fishing rights.
What does NHT stand for?
NHT stands for North Harris Trust (Isle of Harris)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NHT
We have 30 other meanings of NHT in our Acronym Attic
- National Hose Thread (firefighting)
- National Housing Trust
- Natural Health Trends (Dallas, TX)
- Nava-Hopi Tours, Inc. (Flagstaff, AZ)
- Neighbor Hint Table
- Neighborhood Housing Trust (Boston, MA)
- New Hebrides Trench (oceanography)
- New Home Trends (various locations)
- New Horizons Technology
- Next Hot Thing
- North Huntingdon Township (Pennsylvania)
- Now Hear This (speaker manufacturer; Benicia, California)
- Now Here This
- Nursing Home Transition (various locations)
- Natural Heritage Trust of Australia (est. 1997)
- New Hampshire Telecommunications Association
- New Hampshire Telephone Association
- New Hampshire Theatre Awards
- New Hampshire Trappers Association
- Northern Hemisphere Temperature Anomaly
Samples in periodicals archive:
The North Harris trust, set up by the community to explore taking ownership, would own and manage the 55,000 acre estate in conjunction with the trust.