[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The North Harris Montgomery Community College District in Texas is shedding its lengthy name after 16 years in favor of one that unites all the five colleges, leaves the district room for growth, is simple enough for everyone to recognize, and draws upon its historical roots.
What does NHMCC stand for?
NHMCC stands for North Harris Montgomery Community College (Texas)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- New Homes Marketing Board (UK)
- Not Holding My Breath
- Notting Hill Mas Bands Association (London, England, UK)
- New Hampshire Municipal Bond Bank
- National Health Ministers' Benchmarking Working Group (Australian Institute of Health and Welfare)
- National Health Management Center (Ministry of Health; Georgia)
- National Healthcare Manufacturing Corporation (Canada)
- National Hispanic Media Coalition
- Natural History Museum of Crete (est. 1980; Greece)
- Normal Human Mesothelial Cells
- North Harris Montgomery County Community College District (Texas)
- North Harris Montgomery Community College District (The Woodlands, TX)
- National Hospital Morbidity Database (Australia)
- National Homeschool Music Ensembles
- New Hampshire Materials Exchange
- Natural Health Medical Education Association (trade association; various locations)
- New Hampshire Music Educators' Association
- Normal Human Mammary Epithelial Cell
- New Hampshire Manufacturing Extension Partnership (Concord, NH)
- National Heritage Memorial Fund (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
I taught the first telecourse in the North Harris Montgomery Community College district, and I was the first Telecourse Coordinator for this district.
Galatas was also the founding director of The John Cooper School, was president of the Board of Trustees of the CISD, and a past president of the North Harris Montgomery Community College District Foundation.
1 to head the North Harris Montgomery Community College District in Houston.
The organizations that comprise The Promise of Nursing for Houston/Galveston Steering Committee are: Galveston College, Good Samaritan Foundation, Greater Houston Partnership, Harris County Hospital District, Memorial Hermann Healthcare System, National Association of Hispanic Nurses - Houston Chapter, North Harris Montgomery Community College District, Nurse Week/Nursing Spectrum, OakBend Medical Center, San Jacinto College District, St.
33 NORTH HARRIS MONTGOMERY COMMUNITY COLLEGE DISTRICT Texas 34 PIMA COMMUNITY COLLEGE Ariz.
Business Editors/Education Writers THE WOODLANDS, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--March 5, 2002 The North Harris Montgomery Community College District (NHMCCD), the Houston Advanced Research Center (HARC) and The Woodlands Operating Company, L.
43 NORTH HARRIS MONTGOMERY COMMUNITY COLLEGE DISTRICT Texas 44 THE COMMUNITY COLLEGE OF BALTIMORE COUNTY Md.