The project is being funded by the city of Houston, North Harris County Regional Water Authority (RWA), West Harris County RWA, North Fort Bend RWA and the Central Harris County RWA.
What does NHCRWA stand for?
NHCRWA stands for North Harris County Regional Water Authority (Houston, TX)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Northeast Health Care Quality Foundation (Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont)
- National Health Care Quality Register
- National Health Care Reform
- Nations High Commissioner for Refugees
- New Hampshire Central Railroad (North Stratford, NH)
- New Hampshire Conflict Resolution Association
- New Hampshire Court Reporters Association
- National Human and Consumer Rights Commission (est. 2012; India)
- New Hampshire Citizens for Responsible Lighting
- North Houston Center for Reproductive Medicine (Texas)
- Nash Health Care Systems (Rocky Mount, NC)
- National Health Care Survey
- Nevis Historical and Conservation Society
- New Hanover County Schools (Wilmington, NC)
- Nonhostile Casualty (US DoD)
- North Haven Community School (Maine)
- New Horizons Community Service Board (Columbus, GA)
- Norwegian Health Card System for Cattle
- New Hampton Community School District (Iowa)
- New Hartford Central School District (New York)
Samples in periodicals archive:
to tie the surface water to the North Harris County Regional Water Authority.
He also has had significant involvement with the Bexar Metropolitan Water District and San Antonio Water System in San Antonio, San Jacinto River Authority, North Harris County Regional Water Authority, Harris County Flood Control District and the cities of Houston, Pearland, Sugar Land and La Porte.
Over the past several years, State Senator Jon Lindsay, R-Houston, pushed a plan through the Legislature this year that would set up a North Harris County Regional Water Authority which would issue bonds to build the infrastructure for a major water distribution system.