3%, and San Mateo County's average rate is 5%, the communities that JobTrain serves, East Palo Alto, east Menlo Park and North Fair Oaks, have unemployment rates from 10.
What does NFO stand for?
NFO stands for North Fair Oaks (California)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of NFO
We have 41 other meanings of NFO in our Acronym Attic
- National Farmers Organization
- Naval Flight Officer (US Navy)
- Nevada Film Office
- New Fund Offer
- News Feed Optimization
- Next Flight Out
- Non Forfeiture Option (insurance)
- Non-Federal Organization
- Normal Frequency Offset
- Normal Fuel Oil tank
- Nuclear Facility Operations (various locations)
- Neutrales Freies Österreich (German: Natural Free Austria; Austria)
- Nytt Från Öresund (Swedish: New Sound; Malmo, Sweden)
- Near-Field Optical Chemical Vapor Deposition
- National Federation Officials Association (athletic officials)
- National Foundation of American Policy (Tennessee)
- Niagara Frontier Officials Association (Tonawanda, NY)
- North Florida Officials Association (football; Jacksonville, FL)
- Not for Ourselves Alone (PBS biography of Elizabeth Cady Stanton and Susan B. Anthony)
- National Federation of the Blind
Samples in periodicals archive:
13 outside a health clinic on North Fair Oaks Avenue when witnesses reported they saw sexual contact take place between him and the girl.
Marriott Courtyard, 180 North Fair Oaks Avenue, Pasadena, CA 91103
The entrance to the Metropolitan Museum Shop is at 39 North Fair Oaks Avenue.
The facility is located at 1107 North Fair Oaks Ave.