The North Yorkshire Moors Railway has teamed up with the engine's owners, the North Eastern Locomotive Preservation Group for the services.
What does NELPG stand for?
NELPG stands for North Eastern Locomotive Preservation Group (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NELPG in our Acronym Attic
- Navy Electronic Laboratory Operating System
- Nederlandstalige Liga voor Onderwater Sport (Mechelen, Belgium)
- National Early Literacy Panel
- National Employment Law Project, Inc.
- Navy Environmental Leadership Program
- New England LAN Party (gaming group)
- New England Laser Processing (Danvers, MA)
- New Exploration and Licensing Policy (India)
- Nomovok Embedded Linux Platform
- New England Light Pollution Advisory Group
- National Elder Life Professionals Network
- Narrow Emission Line Region (astrophysics)
- National Environmental Law Review (National Environmental Law Association; Deakin West, Australian Capital Territory, Australia)
- Near-End Loop Remote (Cisco)
- Nebraska Law Review
- North East Lakes Region (North American Federation of Temple Youth; now NFTY-NELR)
- New England Literacy Resource Center
- New England Labor Reform League
- Nursing Education Loan Repayment Program
- NASA Electronic Library System
Samples in periodicals archive:
The North Eastern Locomotive Preservation Group saved the J27 Class locomotive from the scrapheap when they bought it in 1966.
The special charter - the only steam hauled train on the Esk Valley Line this year - is a joint venture by the NYMR, West Coast Railway Company, North Eastern Locomotive Preservation Group and the Esk Valley Development Company, with help from Northern Rail and Network Rail.