We have around 100 colleges affiliated to us and they are all in remote places," said Bekington Myrboh, Pro vice chancellor of North Eastern Hill University in Shillong.
What does NEH stand for?
NEH stands for North Eastern Hill (Indian region)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NEH
We have 15 other meanings of NEH in our Acronym Attic
- New Essential Guide to Characters (book)
- Never Ever Give Up (Rancho Santa Margarita, CA)
- New Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels (Star Wars book)
- New England Guitar Workshop (Salem, MA)
- National Endowment for the Humanities
- National Eye Hospital (Egypt)
- Natural Event Hazard
- New Economic History (economics and political science)
- New England Heritage (insurance; Massachusetts)
- Northeast Harbor (Maine)
- Nuwara Eliya Hotels Co. Ltd.
- National Environmental Health Association
- National Executive Housekeepers Association
- Nederlands Economisch Historisch Archief (Dutch: Netherlands Economic History Archive; International Institute of Social History; Netherlands)
- Netherlands Economic History Archive (International Institute of Social History; est. 1914; Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- North Eastman Health Association (Canada)
- Northern Estates Homeowners Association (Indianapolis, Indiana)
- National Environmental Health Action Plan
- North of England Highway Authorities and Utilities Committee
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lamare, a professor of history at the North Eastern Hill University in Shillong, told IANS.
Apum, a gold medallist in LLB from North Eastern Hills University (NEHU), and the first woman law graduate from Arunachal Pradesh, served in state's law department for seven years, before appearing for the examination in 2001.
The population decline in the West Central, Northeast, and North Eastern Hills regions were more pronounced than the overall trend, while the Central, Southwest, and South Central regions showed a decline similar to the overall trend.
They get attracted to exquisite names," said David Reid Syiemlieh, a professor of history at the North Eastern Hill University, Shillong.
Microspora quadrata could be used as a biological instrument to formulate management plans in the Jaintia Hills district," Mautushi Das, a researcher in the North eastern Hill University-Sillong, said.
For Meities, Kukis or Nagas, we have to believe in peaceful co-existence," said T T Haokip, professor, North Eastern Hill University, Shillong.
The private nature of the habitat is making conservation efforts even more difficult, according to Professor Tandon, vice chancellor of the North Eastern Hill University in Meghalaya's capital Shillong.