Frances' parents Rosemary and Brian Sheridan, from Cootehill, Co Cavan, sued the North Eastern Health Board for negligence.
What does NEHB stand for?
NEHB stands for North Eastern Health Board (Ireland)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NEHB
We have 1 other meaning of NEHB in our Acronym Attic
- National Environmental Health Association
- National Executive Housekeepers Association
- Nederlands Economisch Historisch Archief (Dutch: Netherlands Economic History Archive; International Institute of Social History; Netherlands)
- Netherlands Economic History Archive (International Institute of Social History; est. 1914; Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- North Eastman Health Association (Canada)
- Northern Estates Homeowners Association (Indianapolis, Indiana)
- National Environmental Health Action Plan
- North of England Highway Authorities and Utilities Committee
- National Education, Health and Allied Workers' Union (South Africa)
- North East Housing Board (UK)
- New England Heritage Breeds Conservancy, Inc.
- Northeast Houston Baptist Church (Humble, TX)
- Nebraska Historic Buildings Survey (also seen as NHBS)
- National eHealth Collaborative
- National Environmental Health Centre
- Navy Environmental Health Center
- Near Eastern History and Civilization
- Nebraska Hardcore
- Neighborhood Emergency Help Center
- New England HEDIS Coalition
Samples in periodicals archive:
There are also proposals to build a private wing to Louth County Hospital on lands purchased by the former North Eastern Health Board near the hospital.
The North Eastern Health Board has arranged for a team of experts to be brought in to help smokers break the habit.
North Eastern Health Board admitted liability in January but the case continued to assess damages.
A spokesman for the North Eastern Health Board said: "There has been an issue with staffing.
The North Eastern Health Board came under fierce criticism for appointing three health workers to look after bosses when fracture patients must wait up to two months for physiotherapy.
It is claimed the North Eastern Health Board took the materials from a cupboard at St Michael's National School in Trim.
The North Eastern Health Board was also told to employ private eyes to snoop on a top consultant and a health campaigner.