NORTH East Wales Search and Rescue Team (NEWSAR) has collected PS1,200 thanks to NFU Cymru members in Clwyd.
What does NEWSAR stand for?
NEWSAR stands for North East Wales Search and Rescue
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Network Extensible Windowing System
- Network of European Worldshops (Germany)
- Network Window System
- Network Windowing System
- Never Eat Soggy Wheat (mnemonic for compass points)
- Never Ending Wonderful Story (film)
- North East Watercolor Society (New York, USA)
- North, East, West, South (compass points)
- Nothing Ever Worth Saying
- Nuclear Events Web-based System (IAEA)
- News Markup Language (XML format; International Press Telecommunications Council)
- Newspaper Pilot Applications and Distribution
- Nutrition, Exercise, Water, Sunshine, Temperance, Air, Rest, & Trust (in God)
- Nastily Exhausting Wizarding Tests (Harry Potter)
- Naval Expeditionary Warfare Training
- Navigation for Employee Web Transactions (University of Illinois Human Resources)
- New Transport Algorithm
- New World Training (BRFSStrategic)
- Newtonian Telescope
Samples in periodicals archive:
Worried for both the man and his friend, the police called in the North East Wales Search and Rescue Team who sent three vehicles and 11 members to the area.
A member of the North East Wales search and rescue team, who also attended, said Mr Hallam did not appear to have any safety equipment on what was a rainy day.
Volunteers from North East Wales Search and Rescue were called to search for him, but his body was discovered hanging from a tree near the village church shortly afterwards.
North Wales Police, North Wales Fire and Rescue Service, the Welsh Ambulance Service, North East Wales Search and Rescue and the RNLI will gather at St Asaph Cathedral at 7.
The police helicopter, Search and Rescue Dogs Association (SARDA) and 22 members of the North East Wales Search and Rescue (NEWSAR) have all been involved in an extensive search for the 54-year-old (above).
The North East Wales Search and Rescue team and members of Search and Rescue Dogs Association Wales were involved in the search, which was called off on last night and was due to be resumed at first light today.
North East Wales Search and Rescue (NEWSAR) is taking part in 'Exercise Berwyn' in Bala tomorrow and Wednesday.