Money awarded to the North East Wales Carers Information Services (NEWCIS) is a gift from the Big Lottery Fund and will benefit the carers of Flintshire who look after those with a long term illness or disability.
What does NEWCIS stand for?
NEWCIS stands for North East Wales Carers Information Service (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- No Evil Will Befall You
- National Electric Welding Company
- National Engineers Week Committee
- National Equine Welfare Council
- New England Whippet Club
- New England Wildlife Center (South Weymouth, MA)
- New England Writers Centre (est. 1994; Australia)
- North East Windhill Community Association (UK)
- Electronic Warfare Capabilities and Programs of Nato Nations
- Northeast Workshop on Circuits and Systems (Canada)
- Network of Excellence in Wireless Communications (Europe)
- Naked Egg Web Design (Australia)
- Network for Entrepreneurs With Disabilities (est. 1995; Canada)
- New and Used
- New England Web Design Awards (est. 2000; industry awards)
- Night Exercise Without Darkness
- Nothing Else Will Do (clothing company)
- National Education Web Design Competition (Victoria School; Singapore)
- New England Water Environment Association (Woburn, MA)
- North East Wyoming Economic Development Coalition (Gillette, Wyoming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
THE NORTH East Wales Carers Information Service (NEWCIS) is supporting this year's Carers Week from June 8 to 14.
Carys Williams of North East Wales Carers Information Service (NEWCIS) said: "The only criteria is that they provide unpaid care for family, friends or others in need of help because they are frail, or have a disability.