Contract Notice: NHS Greater Glasgow & Clyde, 5 areas (Glasgow North East Sector, Glasgow North West Sector, Glasgow South Sector, Renfrewshire CHP and East Renfrewshire CHCP)
What does NES stand for?
NES stands for North East Sector (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NES
We have 287 other meanings of NES in our Acronym Attic
- Night Eating Syndrome (eating disorder)
- Nightmare on Elm Street
- Nihonkai Environmental Service (Japan)
- NIMA Exploitation System
- Nintendo Entertainment System
- No Exchange Server
- Noise Equivalent Signal
- Non English Speaking
- Non Epileptic Seizure
- Normalized Error Squared
- Northfield Elementary School (USA)
- Northpoint Energy Solutions, Inc
- Norton Elementary School (Norton, VA)
- Norwegian Electric Systems
- Not Elsewhere Specified (shipping)
- Not Even Started (crafters project status)
- Nottingham Emmanuel School
- Novel Engineering Solutions (various organizations)
- NSA Enterprise Solutions
- Nuclear Energy Safety
Samples in periodicals archive:
He said: "The North East sector has been consistently growing for the past 10 years, whereas there has been negative growth in the sector across the UK as a whole.
In Cramlington itself there has been very limited housing provision since the completion of the North East Sector.
The two dozen streets highlighted on our map account for just 2% of Northumbria Police's North East sector.
Officers from the Redditch north east sector have already issued 100 fixed penalty notices to drivers using the bus lane in Church Hill Way after it was raised as a priority at the Church Hill PACT (Partners and Communities Together) meeting.
Voluntary ex ante transparency notice: North East Sector, Forge Farm, Crawley.
Greg Albrighton, North East sector manager for HM Coastguard, urged people taking part in water sports to wear a life jacket.
As a result of the clampdown, the number of criminal damage offences recorded in the north east sector of Redditch dropped from 44 in the first half of November to 11 in the second.