They include: North East Chamber of Commerce Association of North East Councils Visit North East England North East Ambulance Service Go North East NHS North East Public Health Observatory Equality North East Children North East RIBA North East Fraud Forum Balance North East Schools North East Karting North East Butterfly Conservation - North East branch Groundwork North East Photography Network The North East Technology Fund Fencing North East Business and Innovation Centre Fresh North East Social Enterprise Partnership Climate North East Dyslexia North East CPS North East Group North East European Parliament Constituency Universities for the North East Humanists North East Access to Finance North East Land, Sea and Air Museums ?
What does NEPHO stand for?
NEPHO stands for North East Public Health Observatory (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Northwest European Potato Growers
- New England Power Generators Association, Inc. (Boston, MA)
- New England Professional Golfers' Association (Boylston, MA)
- Net Electrical Power Generation Efficiency (comparative value for alternative energy schemes)
- New England Punk, Goth and Metal (music festival)
- New England Pet Grooming Professionals
- Network of People Living with HIV/AIDS in Kenya
- New England Paint Horse Club
- Non-Equilibrium pH Gradient Electrophoresis
- New England Public Health and Managed Care Collaborative
- Kidney (Prefix)
- National Education Policy Institute
- National Effective Parenting Initiative (Center for the Improvement of Child Caring)
- National Effective Parenting Initiative (Studio City, California)
- National Environmental Policy Institute (Center for Strategic and International Studies)
- National Exchange of Police Information
- Norepinephrine (neurotransmitter)
- National Enquiry Point and Information Centre (Oman)
- North East Process Industry Cluster (UK)
- Nazi-Era Provenance Internet Portal (registry of objects in U.S. museum collections that changed hands during Nazi era)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The North East Public Health Observatory (NEPHO) launched the Learning Disabilities Public Health Observatory in April 2010.
According to the North East Public Health Observatory, based at Durham University in Stockton, there are more than 5,000 heart attack emergency admissions a year, so this would mean a reduction of over 550 cases.
The region's history in heavy industry and smoking, little exercise and poor diet are blamed for the deaths highlighted in a report from the North East Public Health Observatory (NEPHO).
The region's Health Profiles are produced each year by the North East Public Health Observatory and the Department of Health to provide a snapshot of health for each local community.
A report by the North East Public Health Observatory (NEPHO), says the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games is a "golden opportunity" to improve the North's health and fitness.
Director of the North East Public Health Observatory professor John Wilkinson said: "This report carries a lot of clout.
According to the North East Public Health Observatory, the pounds 1billion includes costs from alcohol-related crimes, and an estimated pounds 120m of healthcare needed to treat problem drinkers for liver disease and heart problems.