Wenborn, who is chair of the College of Occupational Therapists' specialist section for older people and OT coordinator for the North East London mental health trust, is optimistic that the results of her own research, expected at the end of this year, will show measurable improvements in dementia patients' quality of life, with declining levels of depression, anxiety and challenging behaviour patterns.
What does NELMHT stand for?
NELMHT stands for North East London Mental Health Trust
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- New England Library Leadership Symposium
- Naked Eye Limiting Magnitude (astronomy)
- National Electronic Library for Medicines (National Health Service; UK)
- National English Literary Museum (Grahamstown, South Africa)
- Naval Elements Atlantic & Mediterranean
- Nick End Labelling Method (cell death detection)
- North East Lower Michigan
- North East Late Model Association (racing)
- Northeastern Lumber Manufacturer's Association
- National Electronic Library for Mental Health
- New England League of Middle Schools
- National Education Loan Network, Inc.
- North East London Network (London, UK)
- National Education Loan Network
- Navy Engineering Logistics Office
- New England Light Opera (Lexington, MA)
- North Edinburgh Local Office (UK)
- Navy Electronic Laboratory Operating System
- Nederlandstalige Liga voor Onderwater Sport (Mechelen, Belgium)
- National Early Literacy Panel
Samples in periodicals archive:
A spokesman for the North East London Mental Health Trust last night declined to comment.