Company and commercial law experts at the firm advised Entrust-managed North East Equity Matching Fund (NEEMF) on an investment in Advanced Modular Systems.
What does NEEMF stand for?
NEEMF stands for North East Equity Matching Fund (Newcastle upon Tyne, England, UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NEEMF
- National Energy Efficiency Improvement and Energy Conservation Programs
- New Europe East Investment Fund (UK)
- Non Energy Extractive Industry Panel
- National Environmental Enforcement Journal (National Association of Attorneys General)
- North Eastern Education and Library Board (UK)
- Network-Friendly Epidemic Multicast
- Not Even Epic Music
- New England Educational Media Association
- Northeast Energy and Mines Advisory Committee (British Columbia, Canada)
- North East Early Music Forum (UK)
- NASA Extreme Environment Mission Operations
- National Enforcement Equipment Maintenance and Repair (USCS)
- Namibia Environmental Education Network (est. 1995)
- New England Entertainment Network (est. 1972; Dracut, MA)
- Northeast Energy Education NetCenter
- Network of European Economists Online
- Nursing Elementary Education Outreach Project
- National Energy Efficiency Program (Saudi Arabia)
- National Exercise and Evaluation Program
- Negative End-Expiratory Pressure
Samples in periodicals archive:
2009 Gateshead-based Express Engineering and Alan Clark, a business angel who is part of North East-based Business Investors Group, who have together invested pounds 70,000 in the brand, a figure that has been match by the North East Equity Matching Fund, run by One North East.
He also highlighted the importance of the backing Ameeca has received from Entrust's North East Equity Matching Fund (NEEMF) which contributed pounds 100,000 to its latest batch of funding.
The North East Equity Matching Fund (NEEMF), a pounds 2.
The North East Equity Matching Fund (NEEMF) will provide funds to an initial maximum of pounds 100,000 to match the investment of a business angel ( an entrepreneur who invests in a company and gives it help to grow.