The Learning and Skills Council County Durham has contracted the North East Centre for Environmental Science and Industry (NECESI) and The Environment Practice to deliver the NVQ Level 4 in environmental management.
What does NECESI stand for?
NECESI stands for North East Centre for Environmental Science (University of Durham, UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Newfoundland Electrical and Computer Engineering Conference (Canada)
- New England Centre for Executive Development (Australia)
- New Era Computer Education (Malaysia)
- Nonequilibrium Capillary Electrophoresis of Equilibrium Mixtures
- Near East Cultural and Educational Foundation (Canada)
- Nordic and East/Central European Network for Qualitative Social Research
- New England Center for Emergency Preparedness
- Non-European Components of European Patrimony (European Cultural Heritage Online)
- Northeast Center of Excellence for Pavement Technology
- Network of Electronics and Communications Engineering Students (Philippines)
- Never Eat Cake, Eat Salad Sandwiches and Remain Young (spelling mnemonic)
- National Economic Consultative Forum (Zimbabwe)
- National Environment Consultative Forum (Department of the Environment, Water, Heritage and the Arts; Australia)
- National Evangelical Christian Fellowship
- National Exchange Club Foundation (Toledo, OH)
- Network Edge Control Function
- New England Clinicians Forum
- Northeast Center for Food Entrepreneurship (also seen as NCFE)
- Near East Consulting Group (est. 1983)
- Net Effective Coding Gain (optical networking)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The North East Centre for Environmental Science and Industry links the university's environmental expertise with the growing needs of industry.