Over the short to medium term, that has the potential to affect the calculus in north east Asia.
What does NEA stand for?
NEA stands for North East Asia
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of NEA
We have 158 other meanings of NEA in our Acronym Attic
- Niagara Electrical Association
- Niagara Enterprise Agency
- Nihon Eyelash Extension Association (Japan)
- Nitrogen Enriched Air
- Noise Equivalent Absorbance
- Noise Equivalent Angle
- Non-Earning Assets (finance)
- Non-Explosive Actuator
- Noreste Argentino (Spanish: Argentine Noth East Region)
- North East Area (various locations)
- Not Enough Acronyms
- Nuclear Energy Agency
- Number of Enrollee Attempts (biometrics)
- National Education Association Higher Education
- Nurse Executive Advanced-Board Certified
- National Education Alliance for Borderline Personality Disorder (Rye, NY)
- National Education Association - Health Information Network
- National Education Association-Representative Assembly
- National Education Assistance Administration
- National Environment Appellate Authority (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk Global Banking News - 02 April 2013 Peter Burnett veteran banker from Swiss lender, UBS AG (NYSE: UBS), has been named North East Asia head of corporate finance at Standard Chartered Plc (LON: STAN).
To order this report: Pharmaceutical Industry : The Outlook for Pharmaceuticals in North East Asia Nicolas Bombourg Reportlinker Email: nicolasbombourg@reportlinker.
Lily-like plants from north east Asia, they're the world's most popular perennials.
The new polycarbonate production will help meet the projected growth in demand for North East Asia, which includes China.
South Asian States needed to benefit from engines of global economic growth in Asia and be receptive to mutually beneficial links that could accrue from the rise of economic powers contiguous to the SAARC region, like China, just as South East and North East Asia had benefited from the Japanese economic miracle.
Sales in the fourth quarter increased the most North America and North East Asia sales were up 38 percent, but sales in Western and Central Europe and China's Huawei.
HONG KONG, January 30 /PRNewswire/ -- - Summary: Hong Kong, Sunday 8th February 2009 China's Yang Fengxia will be hoping to overturn a 40-second deficit on Australia's Billinda Schipp, and snatch victory for the Chinese Women's team in the North East Asia and Rest of The World category of The Greatest Race on Earth 2008/09 (GROE), which concludes at Sunday's Standard Chartered Hong Kong Marathon.