Every major prolife organization in North Dakota has joined forces to defend and endorse SCR 4009, including North Dakota Family Alliance, North Dakota Right to Life, Concerned Women for America North Dakota, North Dakota Life League, North Dakota Catholic Conference, and Personhood North Dakota.
What does NDRL stand for?
NDRL stands for North Dakota Right to Life (est. 1971; Bismarck, ND)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NDRL
We have 1 other meaning of NDRL in our Acronym Attic
- National Dairy Research Institute
- National Development and Research Institutes, Inc
- National Disease Research Interchange
- Natural Disaster Reduction Initiative
- Naval Dental Research Institute
- Norepinephrine and Dopamine Reuptake Inhibitor
- North Dakota Recorders Information Network
- North Dakota Retirement and Investment Office
- National Dose Registry Information System (Greek Atomic Energy Commission)
- North Dade Regional Library (Opa Locka, FL)
- Northern Districts Rugby League (Australia)
- Nostalgia Drag Racing League (Brownsburg, Indiana)
- Notre Dame Radiation Laboratory (Notre Dame, IN)
- Natural Disaster Risk Management
- Network Design Reference Manual (BISCI)
- Nursing Diagnosis Reference Manual
- Natural Disaster Risk Management Studies Program (UK)
- NASCAR Digital Racing Network
- National Disability Rights Network
- Non-Deterministic Random Number Generator
Samples in periodicals archive:
I just got a Facebook message (you have to LOVE social networking and all it can do to promote the cause of life) from Paul Maloney, the executive director at North Dakota Right to Life.