What does NDHCRI stand for?
NDHCRI stands for North Dakota Health Care Review, Inc.
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- North Dakota Healthcare Association (Bismarck, ND)
- National Dental Hygiene Boards (book)
- Nancy Drew: The Haunted Carousel (video game)
- New Dimensions in Health Care (Amsterdam, NY)
- New Directions Housing Corporation (Kentucky and Indiana)
- North Dade Health Center (Miami, FL)
- North Down Hockey Club (UK)
- North Durham Health Care (UK)
- National Dental Hygiene Certification Board (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- National Dental Hygiene Certification Examination (Canada)
- National Discount Health Directory (online)
- No Demonstrable Heart Disease
- New Directions for Higher Education
- Nuevo Diccionario Histórico del Español (Spanish: New Historical Dictionary of the Spanish)
- North Dakota Higher Education Consortium for Substance Abuse Prevention
- Nanaimo & District Hospital Foundation (est. 1977; Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada)
- Nerve-Derived Hyperpolarizing Factor
- New Dimensions Hardwood Floors (Eugene, OR)
- North Dakota Housing Finance Agency (Bismarck)
- Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services