In 2007, the North Dakota Department of Human Services reported that 74 percent of participating parents had improved their employment situation by obtaining work or better jobs, and as a result, their monthly support payments to their children grew by 88 percent.
What does NDDHS stand for?
NDDHS stands for North Dakota Department of Human Services
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- National Drug Data File (database)
- Nasal Drug Delivery Focus Group
- National Diabetes Data Group
- New Drug Development Group (European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer)
- North Dakota Disc Golf Association (recreational organization)
- Neutrophilic Dermatosis of the Dorsal Hands
- North Dakota Department of Health
- North Devon District Hospital (UK)
- Northeast District Department of Health (est. 1973; Connecticut)
- North Dakota Dental Hygienists' Association
- Newborn Drug Development Initiative
- NIBR (Novartis Institutes for BioMedical Research) Drug Discovery Incubator
- Neurological Disorders Depression Inventory for Epilepsy (questionnaire)
- National Digestive Diseases Information Clearinghouse
- Network for Direct Democracy in Europe (est. 1999)
- Network Device Development Kit
- National Double Dutch League (rope skipping)
- Neutral Data Definition Language
- New Developments in Digital Libraries (workshop)
- New Domain Description Language (computer language)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Care Management (formerly Specialty Disease Management) announced today it has been selected by the North Dakota Department of Human Services to provide community-based disease management services to help address the complex health care needs of eligible Medicaid recipients with chronic health conditions living in the state.
This year's Initiate Innovation Awards recipients are: Capital One Financial Corporation, the London Borough of Brent, the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC) and the Information Technology Services Division of the North Dakota Department of Human Services.