NASDAQ: CLMT) announced that the North Dakota Department of Health has issued an Air Quality Permit to Construct for Dakota Prairie Refining, a diesel refinery the two companies are developing in southwestern North Dakota.
What does NDDoH stand for?
NDDoH stands for North Dakota Department of Health
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Nonlinear Digital Delta Modulation
- Nonoverlapping Domain Decomposition Method
- Normal Dodecyl Mercaptan
- North Direction Detection Means
- Notre Dame Des Missions
- National Dry Deposition Network
- Neglect of Diatomic Differential Overlap
- New Drug Development Organization (Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- North Down Development Organisation (UK; est. 1984)
- NORTHCOM Deployment and Distribution Operations Center
- North Dakota Department of Transportation
- National Dairy Development Programme (Guyana)
- NATO Defense Data Program
- New Deal for Disabled People (UK)
- New Drug Development Program
- Nissan Driver Development Program (Japan)
- Northwestern Drug Discovery Program
- Notre Dame de Paris
- North Dakota Diabetes Prevention and Control Program
- North Dakota Department of Public Instruction
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hollie Harrington, BS, RDH, is a public health hygienist for the North Dakota Department of Health (NDDOH).
More information can be found on the North Dakota Department of Health Radon website: http://www.
A recent study conducted by the North Dakota Department of Health and the U.
For example, MeritCare Health Systems, a 600-bed multisite hospital located in North Dakota, reports all communicable diseases and conditions as defined by the North Dakota Department of Health.
A joint undertaking by the North Dakota Department of Health and the North Dakota Healthcare Association, the Bio Terrorism Wide Area Network (BTWAN) is a high-speed broadband network using the Dakota Carrier Network and funded by a grant from the Health Resource Services Administration.
The following grants were recently awarded: One Stop Grant--$500,000 * North Dakota Department of Health, Environmental Health Section * District of Columbia Department of Health Readiness Grant--$297,700 * Delaware Department of Natural Resources & Environmental Control * Kansas Department of Health and Environment * Maryland Department of the Environment Challenge Grant--$190,000 * Cherokee Nation (Oklahoma) Readiness Grant--$100,000 * Saint Regis Mohawk Tribe (New York) For more information, visit www.
The Swearingen Award was given to Arvy Smith, deputy state health officer for the North Dakota Department of Health.