th] Judicial District Hybrid DWI Court * The North Dakota Attorney General 24/7 Sobriety Program * Wisconsin Community Services (a 501(c) 3 nonprofit that manages programs in Waukesha, Kenosha, Sheboygan, Milwaukee, Jefferson and Ozaukee counties) According to the report, released last week, NHTSA concluded that transdermal alcohol monitors are prevalent, beneficial to courts and agencies, serve as a strong deterrent to drinking and are more effective than prior monitoring techniques, which were reported by agencies as inadequate.
What does NDAG stand for?
NDAG stands for North Dakota Attorney General
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NDAG
- North Dakota Agricultural Experiment Station (North Dakota State University)
- North Dakota Association for the Education of Young Children (Bismarck, ND)
- National Dental Association Foundation (Washington, DC)
- National Disability Arts Forum (various locations)
- National Donor Advised Funds
- Network Data Administration Facility (IBM)
- Northern Disability Arts Forum
- Non-Decision-Aided Feedback
- Non-Decision-Aided Feedforward
- NATO Data Administration Group
- National Danish-American Genealogical Society (Minnesota)
- National Day Against Homophobia
- North Dakota Amateur Hockey Association
- National Diversity Assurance Initiative (business organization)
- Natural Data Asia, Inc. (est. 1997; Taiwan)
- No DoD (Department of Defense) Action Indicated (US DoD)
- No Doubt About It
- North Down and Ards Institute (Northern Ireland, UK)
- Nevada Dental Association Insurance Agency
- North Down and Ards Institute of Further and Higher Education (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
I believe The Grant Institute previously has violated North Dakota law, and now it is not responding to requests for information from my Consumer Protection Division," North Dakota Attorney General Wayne Stenehjem said in a written statement warning residents not to conduct business with the company.
The University of North Dakota, whose appeal was recently denied by the NCAA, is considering legal options and has enlisted the help of the state board of higher education and the North Dakota Attorney General in its fight to keep the "Fighting Sioux" as its nickname.
He was first appointed as a Special Assistant Attorney General working for the North Dakota Attorney General until his appointment as First Assistant Attorney General in 1975.
The grant from the HopeLine from Verizon program was announced by North Dakota Attorney General Wayne Stenehjem.
I am pleased that Philip Morris has stepped forward and taken the responsible action," said NAAG Tobacco Committee Chair, North Dakota Attorney General Heidi Heitkamp.
26 /PRNewswire/ -- The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) has selected North Dakota Attorney General Wayne Stenehjem's 24/7 Sobriety Program as part of a nationwide study to evaluate the prevalence and impact of SCRAM continuous alcohol anklets.
It is our job as a community is to get that number down to zero," said former North Dakota Attorney General Heidi Heitkamp.