He has been an exceptional addition to the Security Business Bank team over the past year, and we're excited that Brian will be managing our second North County branch office next year.
What does NCB stand for?
NCB stands for North County Branch (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCB
We have 135 other meanings of NCB in our Acronym Attic
- No Call Back
- No Claim Bonus
- No Compile Browser File (Microsoft Visual C++ file extension)
- Node Control Board
- Noiseless Coding Block
- Non-Carbonated Beverage
- Non-Competitive Bid (various locations)
- Non-Compliant Boarding
- Nordisk Copyright Bureau
- North Caspian Base (oil production)
- Northdale Concert Band (Toronto, Canada)
- Northern Carnarvon Basin (Australian)
- Northport Community Band (Northport, NY)
- Norwegian Cricket Board
- Notified Certification Body
- Nuclear Chemical and Biological (usually seen as NBC)
- Nuffield Council on Bioethics (est. 1991; UK)
- Nutrition Certification Board (Paw Paw, MI)
- Nuclear, Chemical, Biological, and Radiological
- National Candy Brokers Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Prosi's previous position at 1st Pacific Bank was director of sales and marketing and also senior vice president and regional manager for the Inland North County branch.
Fueling a portion of our growth is the addition of our new North County Branch which opened in October 2004 and just achieved profitability in only nine months -- over six months ahead of our initial forecasts," said Security Business Bank President and CEO Paul Rodeno.