Until 1992, he was an actor at the Ferndale Repertory Theatre, the North Coast Repertory Theatre and the Pacific Arts Center.
What does NCRT stand for?
NCRT stands for North Coast Repertory Theatre (Eureka, CA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCRT
We have 17 other meanings of NCRT in our Acronym Attic
- North Carolina Retirement System
- North Central Research Station (USDA)
- National Center for Remote Sensing, Air and Space Law (University of Mississippi School of Law)
- National Coalition on Racism in Sports and Media (American Indian Movement)
- National Congenital Rubella Surveillance Programme (UK)
- National Congenital Rubella Syndrome Registry
- National Consortium on Remote Sensing in Transportation
- National College of Rubber Technology (now London Metropolitan Polymer Centre; UK)
- National Council of Rubber Tappers (Brazil)
- National Council on Radio and Television (Albania)
- Northern Central Rail Trail (Maryland)
- Northern Central Railroad Trail
- National Capital Region Tamil Association (Ottawa, ON, Canada)
- North Carolina Recreational Therapy Association (Butner, North Carolina)
- North Central Regional Technology in Education Consortium
- National Center for Research on Teacher Learning (Michigan State University; College of Education)
- North Carolina Right to Life committee
- National Clearinghouse of Rehabilitation Training Materials
- North Central Regional Transportation Planning Organization (Chelan, WA)
- National CRT (Cathode Ray Tube) Recovery Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
Program grants were awarded to the North Coast Repertory Theatre to support the Theatre School outreach education program, San Diego Museum of Art's Artist in Residence Program, San Diego Natural History Museum's K-12 audience development program, the San Diego Symphony "The Next Movement" educational outreach program, and the Young People's Education Programs at The Globe Theatres.
Some of the recipients of arts grants in the San Diego area include: -- North Coast Repertory Theatre for the "Kids for Kids" program; -- San Diego Junior Theatre to provide interpretive services for the deaf and hearing impaired community; -- San Diego Museum of Art for the Artist in Residence Program.