NEW SOUTH WALES, Australia, July 6 /PRNewswire/ -- North Coast Cancer Institute (NCCI) Coffs Harbour and Port Macquarie began providing radiotherapy treatment services for the first time in the North Coast region of New South Wales, Australia.
What does NCCI stand for?
NCCI stands for North Coast Cancer Institute (Australia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other meanings of NCCIOther Resources:
We have 97 other definitions for NCCI in our Acronym Attic
- Nagoya Chamber of Commerce & Industry (Nagoya, Japan)
- Namibian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- National Cancer Center Institute (Japan)
- National Coalition of the Chemical Injured
- National Company for Cooperative Insurance
- National Correct Coding Initiative
- National Council of Churches in India (Nagpur, India)
- National Council on Compensation Insurance (Boca Raton, FL)
- Network Call Correlation Identification
- NGO Coordination Center in Iraq
- North Carolina Commission of Indian Affairs
- North Carolina Computer Instruction Association (formerly North Carolina Computer Instructor's Association)
- North Carolina Computer Instructor's Association (now North Carolina Computer Instruction Association)
- North Carolina Crop Improvement Association
- National Chamber of Commerce and Industry Brunei Darussalam
- National Child Care Information Center
- National Cybersecurity and Communications Integration Center (US DHS)
- North Central Chapter Infectious Diseases Society of America
- New Castle County Industrial Hazardous Materials Response Alliance (Delaware)
- National Catholic Conference for Interracial Justice