Founded in 1996, and entering its 15th year, TWI is a minority, woman-owned business enterprise located near Tyler, Texas and is certified through the North Central Texas Regional Certification Agency.
What does NCTRCA stand for?
NCTRCA stands for North Central Texas Regional Certification Agency
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Center for Therapeutic Riding, Inc.
- National Center for Toxicological Research
- National Center for Transit Research
- National Council on Teacher Retirement
- Non-Cooperative Target Recognition
- Non-Cooperative Threat Recognition
- Northern Colorado Trail Riders
- North Carolina Thoroughbred Racing Action Committee
- National Council for Therapeutic Recreation Certification
- North Country Teacher Resource Center
- Naval Clothing & Textile Research Facility
- Newfoundland Cancer Treatment and Research Foundation
- Newfoundland Cancer Treatment and Research Foundation (Canada)
- National Council for Therapy and Rehabilitation through Horticulture
- National Cooperative Transit Research and Development Program
- Network Control and Telemetry Routing System
- NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series
- Naval Computer & Telecommunications Station
- Navy Center for Tactical Systems
- New Computerized Transit System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Certifications include ISO 9001, TL9000 as well as, Dallas/FT Worth Minority Supplier Development Council (DFWSBDC), North Central Texas Regional Certification Agency (NCTRCA) and Texas Historically Underutilized Business (TX-HUB).